Get this section a totally objective report for the outcomes, and save all interpretation for the discussion.
Composing a total results area
CRUCIAL: You must plainly differentiate product that could generally be a part of a study article from any natural information or other appendix product that will never be posted. In reality, such product shouldn’t be submitted at all unless requested because of the teacher.
- Summarize your findings in text and illustrate them, if appropriate, with numbers and tables.
- In text, describe all of your outcomes, pointing your reader to findings which are many appropriate.
- Give a context, such as for example by explaining issue which was addressed by simply making an observation that is particular.
- Describe outcomes of control experiments and can include findings that aren’t presented in a figure that is formal dining table, if appropriate.
- Determine your data, prepare the analyzed then (converted) data by means of a figure (graph), dining dining table, or perhaps in text kind.
- Usually do not discuss or interpret your outcomes, report history information, or make an effort to explain such a thing.
- Never ever consist of natural data or calculations that are intermediate a research paper.
- Usually do not provide the data that are same than as soon as.
- Text should complement any numbers or tables, college research paper topics perhaps not repeat the exact same information.
- Please try not to confuse numbers with tables – there was a big change.
- As constantly, make use of past tense once you relate to your outcomes, and place every thing in a rational purchase.
- In text, relate to each figure as “figure 1,” “figure 2,” etc. ; quantity your tables also (start to see the guide text for details)
- Destination numbers and tables, properly numbered, to be able at the conclusion of this report (demonstrably distinguish them from just about any material such as for instance natural information, standard curves, etc.)
- You may place your figures and tables appropriately within the text of your results section if you prefer. Continue reading “The objective of outcomes part would be to provide and illustrate your findings.”