American Psychological Association or APA has published requirements that are specific guidelines for writing assignments and papers in social sciences. Apart from guidelines for citations, references and initial pages, you will find of course some guidelines when it comes to outlines of papers and assignments.
Basic principles and guidelines in American Psychological Association (APA)
The rules that are basic guidelines when you look at the American Psychological Association (APA) are the immediate following:
- 12-point Sheriff, Times New Roman or Courier font for all text and at the least 8-point font for tables and figures.
- The written text needs to be double spaced such as the quotes and reference list.
- The page numbers needs to be located in the upper right corner of the paper.
- The margins should be set to 1” on each region of the paper.
- The title of the thesis needs to be stated in the cover page and after that it should be placed only when you look at the left upper corner associated with the pages.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) does not use underlined text. Bolded text may be used only on figures and tables when data that are specific be stressed and highlighted. Continue reading “The just how to Write an overview in APA Format”